by BIZON INT Sp. z o. o with headquarters: Tomice, ul. European 4, 05-532 Baniocha near Warsaw.
1. Administrator - means BIZON INT Sp. z o. o with headquarters: Tomice, ul. European 4, 05-532 Baniocha near Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000435571, NIP: 1231273141, Regon: 146335010, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on the User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
3. Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
5. Service - means the website or application under which the Data Controller operates the Internet service, operating in the domains https://bizon-group.com, https://bizonfasteners.com
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User accesses the Service.
7. User - shall mean an entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations and provisions of law, electronic services may be provided or with whom an Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
II. Types of cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Data Controller are safe for the User Device. In particular, this way it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get into the User Devices. These files allow to identify of the software used by the User and customize the Website to each individual User. Cookies usually include the name of the domain they come from, the time they are stored on the Device and the value assigned to them.
2. The Data Controller uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies : they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Permanent cookies : they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User has the ability to restrict or disable access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that require cookies by their nature.
III. Purposes of Cookies
1. The Data Controller uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Website configuration
i) adapting the content of the Website pages to User preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages.
ii) recognizing the Website User's device and its location and appropriately display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
iii) remember User's selected settings and personalize User's interface, e.g. with respect to the chosen language or region from which the User comes from,
(iv) Website design, etc.
b. Authenticating the User on the Website and providing a User session on the Website
i) maintaining a session of the Website User (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the Website;
ii) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of a browser session.
iii) optimizing and increasing the efficiency of the services provided by the Data Controller.
c. Performing processes necessary for full functionality of the websites
i) adapting the content of the Website pages to User preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User Device and appropriately display the website, tailored to the User individual needs;
d. Remembering the User's location
i) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, enabling, in particular, adjustment of the information provided to the User with consideration of his location.
e. Analysis and research and audience audit
i) creation of anonymous statistics which help to understand how the Website Users use the Website pages, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
f. Ensure the safety and reliability of the service
2. The service Data Controller uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Collect general and anonymous statistical data through analytical tools:
(i) Google Analytics [cookie data controller: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA].
IV. Possibilities of defining the conditions for storing or accessing Cookies
1. The User can independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User Device. The User may change the settings referred to in the previous sentence by means of the settings of the Internet browser or the configuration of the service. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their placement on your device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
2. The User can delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser he is using.